Misleading title...

Confessions: The Private School Murders  - James Patterson, Maxine Paetro

The title was completely misleading. I think instead of Private School Murders, it should have been Looking for James. The reference to the private school murders only took place in the beginning and the end of the novel. The rest of the time, Tandy spent her time to search for whatever information she could on James’s whereabouts. She didn’t even bother to help her brother until the very end.

Okay, to be honest, Tandy didn’t do much except stumbling on evidences that directly proved who did or didn’t commit the crimes. Her luck even went on as to enable her to solve all the mysteries in one night . That's completely an unbelievable thing, even for an Angel. But as long as good things came out of the coincidences, I was a happy camper.

The best thing that occurred in the book was the introduction of Jacob and Tandy’s grandmother (she’s dead but we get to know her from Jacob). The grandmother was an exceptional woman. She did her own things in her own way which was totally badass, in my humble opinion. Overall, she and Jacob were my favourite characters in this book.

2.5 stars!